Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the difference between Fuel Fortifier™ and other additives?
Fuel Fortifier™ is 100% organic, free from any chemical substances. It conditions the existing fuel by increasing the calorific value and cleans the fuel line system using its inherent cleaning properties without changing the fuel properties. Fuel Fortifier™ meets Singapore’s National Agency (NEA) guidelines on fuel addictives for the prevention of air pollution.
2. How fast can I see the results?
You can feel the difference in engine power almost immediately. For fuel savings and other benefits, you may need 2 to 3 rounds of flushing of the fuel system using Fuel Fortifier™ treatment.
3. Will Fuel Fortifier™ cause damage to my engine?
Fuel Fortifier™ is non-corrosive and therefore will not damage the metal, rubber and plastic components of your engine.
4. Why does my car suddenly stalled after using Fuel Fortifier™ for a while?
It is likely that the fuel oil filter of your car is choked from the rust particles or contaminants loosening up after using Fuel Fortifier™. Replace the fuel oil filter and you should not be experiencing a sluggish starting or slow acceleration.
5. Will Fuel Fortifier™ damage my vehicle’s catalytic converter?
No. It will not damage.
6. What happens if I overdose or under-dose the Fuel Fortifier™?
No adverse effect or damage to the engine when you overdose Fuel Fortifier™, except that your car will experience more torque power but lesser fuel savings. Should you under-dose, you will not get the desired effect to your car.
7. What if I decided to stop using Fuel Fortifier™?
Your car will soon revert to its original performance level. Carbon deposits will build up again in the fuel line system.
8. How does Fuel Fortifier™ reduce maintenance cost and extend engine life?
Fuel Fortifier™ promotes more complete engine combustion whilst cleaning the combustion chamber deposits. This minimises carbon build-up, reduces friction and premature wear and tear resulting in reduced maintenance cost and extended engine lifespan.
9. What is the right quantity to use Fuel Fortifier™?
You need to know the exact size of the fuel tank capacity to ensure the right quantity is being applied. For retail use, 1 strip is for an equivalent ratio of 20 litres of fuel treatment. For industrial use, the ratio of Fuel FortifierTM to treated fuel is 1:5000 litres.